Payment & Shipping Terms:
Metal sheath inorganic insulation mineral cable (flexible fire proof cable)
1. Structure sketch for flexible fire proof cable
1) Cable conductor: It is made up of stranded copper wires, with favorable flexural property.
2) Insulation layer: It adopts high-temperature resistant inorganic insulating materials.
3) Copper sheath: Copper materials, through special machining with favorable flexural property, used as PE wire.
4) Outer sheath: It is made of plastic materials of low-smoke, non-toxicity with favorable corrosion protection.
2. The features of metal sheath inorganic insulation mineral cable (flexible fire proof cable)
2.1. Heat resistant
2.2. Corrosion resistant
2.3. Water vapor resistant
2.4. Humidity resistant
2.5. Anti - mechanical shock
2.6. Excellent shielding performance
2.7. Non-smoke, non-toxic and non-inflammable
2.8. Anti-electromagnetic interference
2.9. Long service life
2.10. Strong overload capacity
In addition, XYNH series metal sheath inorganic material cables also possess other features such as large current-carrying capacity, good flexibility, continuous length, simple and convenient installation, and environmental friendly. They are the most advanced, most environmental, the safest, the most convenient for installation, and with high performance-cost ratio fire proof cables throughout the world.
Annex: Technical parameter for 3+1 structure cable
|3 cores + 1 core conductor nominal section mm2||Conductor structure core/number/diameter||20°C conductor resistance (R20)Ω/km less than||20°C copper sheathed calculated electrical resistance Ω/km(R20)|
|3 cores||1 core|
We can also production customer's required cable according to the concrete specification.
All steel corrugated reels with fixed base,outside wrapped by fuming wood;
Packing length according to customer's requirements.
API ISO,API Q1,API TS,UL
Please kindly contact Cathy,firstname.lastname@example.org,
Contact Person: Mrs. Cathy Yuan
Tel: 0086 159 6388 1160